Friday, October 26, 2007

the lightness of being

Dearest all,

today is a strange day.

Woke up, in the mood of listening to Race against the machine and did so.
Then, I wanted to die (metaphorically, of course). Then I took one of the good-luck-socks (Sendung mit der Maus, Bea!), good-luck-pen, bad hair and a broken brain into the exam.

We had some stressy additional problems to bear in the exam and therefore I guess I will be upgraded into the group of people having passed the exam because I only missed the goal with one point.

Anyway, I will continue learning in November to stay ahead of the curve.

Now, I am very tired, incredibly relieved and in the mood to celebrate, talk to all of you soon, and cheer with Sam and Mon this evening, not knowing where the night will take us, quite probably into our preferred bar!

A BIG HUG to everybody, love and miss you all
B

No comments: