Sunday, October 12, 2008

Now that´s what I am talking about :)

Dear all,

as already mentioned, Ray has started a great project and I am really thrilled for her!

If permaculture doesn´t ring a bell immediately, please don´t worry.

Well Ray has started this wonderful permaculture 2-year-adventure of changing the cultivation and allocation close to Rome, which is a hostel for pilgrims and I will keep you guys posted. Or.... oh, let her do it herself:

Ray´s blog

Pilgrims, friends, I am so excited about this project! If anybody wants to go there and see her and the work in progress: it´s not expensive for sure and I think that Ray will be happy to Welcome you :)

A big hug to all of you,

B

ps: Sam says hi, we went to Domburg in the Netherlands last week, just in case you were wondering :)

No comments: