Sunday, August 14, 2011

this is Sam

To my dear friends,

Today I finally got my paws on the keyboard.

FIrst of all; I am appalled! B! What were you thinking, the last entry is OLD :D

So, I am proudly stepping in for you, no shushing allowed :)! I will talk to you about new friends, the places B saw, small disasters, happiness and grumpiness:

First of all, B met old friends in London and we made new ones! The munchkin family introduced B to Buzz and comisario Woodie, I saw them on DVD later on and they are awesome, if only they could come by to our home!!!

places:
- B has been travelling and working a lot, I barely saw her here at home
- what I DO know: she saw a lot of musicians in Rotterdam, there is house that has no rect angels and a museum almost completely made of wood. there is a beach club in Cologne called km 689 (yes, people count the rhine kilometers from the source and my home town is on kilometer 689, there is a stone saying that!!!!!!!!!)

Disasters & grumpiness:
- she can´t seem to find my white scarf!
- I can´t seem to find the red one
- Snookles looks funny, what happened to my ever-snoring friend the sheep?

Happiness:
- B got finally rid of the sofa she hated so much!
- B looks happy because she is getting to know so many nice and open-minded people out there
- I finally got a bath
- Emilia is happy

Hugs and kisses,
Sam

FOTOS!!!!

our new friends!!!!


Rotterdam


B, I don´t get it, where are the angels?
I have copied this from Marta´s official homepage!

km 689, I have copied this from koeln-deutz.de :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sehr schön, nun habe ich auch unser interessantes Kunstmuseum gefunden!
Lass es Dir gut gehen and see you soon,
Jan Groß ;-))

Bridgeta said...

Lieber Jan,
Hab' vielen Dank fuer Deine Zeile!
Ich warte auf Neuigkeiten, Du weisst wo :)
Viele Gruesse!
Bridget