Friday, February 2, 2007

Samuels comment




Hi guys,
this is my first blog EVER.

I am Bridget´s pet and my name stems from Chamuel, the protecting arch-angle.

I heared we can express ourselves when it comes to wishes? Here is mine! For my birthday on December 1st, I would like to go to Munich, there are Teddy-Bear reunions and activities all year long, here is the link: http://www.teddy-in-munich.com/index.html

And I urgently need my own blogging ID, Bridget, pleaaaaaase

Please help me convincing her :-))

Fluffy hug to all of you,
Samuel

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Bridgeta said...

Dear Anonymous,

I am so flattered, thank you! I think I will have to check with my creative director Sam :)