Wednesday, November 25, 2009

say a little prayer....

Today is a difficult day.

Throughout the last few days, friends and me had a lot of fun. One of the stories starts with underwear. I am not sure if all of you are familiar with the Underwear/nightgown-store story but I will start with this one. Once upon a time in Spain, in a chain-store of the aforementioned, a friend of mine and me had opposite cabins for trying things and would open them after having counted to three in order to see what looks best on us. It was so much fun, I think we spent two hours there (this coming from me who hates shopping altogether). Anyway, a similar story happened on Monday and yesterday. I cannot divulge too many details but a friend of mine needed advice, so we would open a forum and discuss stuff until late in the night. Spain was involved too. And we were giggling about it a lot.

Also, a project of mine needs a lot of attention right now so that one went well too.

And after all this all of a sudden you realize that a friend of yours is in big trouble because she lost someone substantial and recovering will be so difficult.... I am so sorry, and words are so limiting on a day like this.

All I have left for the moment are little prayers, the hope for better times to come for those in pain, and a big hug that cannot be given soon enough.

No comments: