Friday, October 5, 2007

coffeeeeeee



Dear all,

the genius composer Bach once made fun of his contemporaneans, i.e. the mocking-coffee-mob, it was believed to cause hallucinations and histeria :) his character, a father said his daughter wouldn´t get married if she´d continued drinking the "monkey´s drink" (please don´t tell Samuel, he loves the piece)

couldn´t care less, Johann Sebastian! In memoriam I enjoy a good coffee every morning! :)


oh, and there is sort of an relief going on, with the exam I am going to take, stakes are 50/50 to pass it, it is the most difficult exam on the market. So my recipe is to stay cool and walk right through!

And I miss Sam, he is still travelling and I hope he will be home soon, my little peluche :)

Big hug,

B

4 comments:

Anina said...

Coffee - Yum!
especially with hot milk and foam
and its also a good substitute for sweets

I could make some for you in November at the birthday party, if you have time...

Greetings from David g.b. who is quit ashamed of loosing his leaves...

Well, all the best and
see you soonissimo maybe?
Anina

Bridgeta said...

Anina, that is right, it is birthday time again!
oh my! let´s see....
Hugs!
B

Anina said...

True!
I just found the perfect sentence for us souls under pressure:

Das Leben ist hart.
Aber es geht vorüber.

Life is hard, but there will be a life after the exam... :-)

oder so

When am I allowed to unfold my crossed fingers again? It's a bit hard to play the guitar at the same time.

Huggies,
Anina

Bridgeta said...

dearest Anina, the first exam will be on Oct 26th. All my colleagues and me are trying all we can, though we have lost some very valuable time due to weird circumstances, so repeating it will be quite probable. I don´t care, I continue what I have started and let´s see :))
Thank you so much for your thoughts and wishes, they are so welcome!