Sunday, October 28, 2007

head-banging in the parking lot

You guys,

Sam came by on Friday to greet, my dear fluffy fellow is still travelling with Mon and they came to Köln and he loved the following story as an amendment to the previous blog.

During the 3 hour long examination on Friday, we were interrupted and went out for 20 minutes in order to re-boot systems, long story.

Anyway, I still felt full fo agrression and like having to listen to race against the machine, the song bombtrack is something very special and I guess it was perfect. To relieve stress I started headbanging in a parking lot were supposedly nobody could see me, bad-hair day combined.

That´s what the big company I might be joining does to oneself! A blond freak in the parking lot....

Hugs from Sam to all of you,
B

2 comments:

La Golfa said...

Hi
Don't worry, it will be ok!
In any case it will be for something good!

And as I read one day"Only one thing can vanish your dream; your fear of not beeing able to accoumplish them"

Alles wird gut!

Take care of your self and do not hurt yourself!

Ysf

Bridgeta said...

Ysf, thank you so much. That´s exactly what I am working. And it´s so scarry and so worth it at the same time!

A big hug and talk to you soon,
B