Monday, November 9, 2009

sleepless in Köln

Dear all,

This is Sam. While B is working because she is hung-over (?), and I am sitting in front of Tangerine in order to keep you up-to-date.

First of all, there was a party in our house on Saturday and if laughter and smiles are indicators, people were enjoying the company, somebody was bringing up a pig´s flu and celebrating it, I did not now we knew sick pigs? There was something B calls bohemian about it: a piano session in the middle of the night, a lot of food, smoking in the dormitory, a lot of beer, wine, the muppet show, a lot of music, the talk about a restaurant owned by somebody called Alice whom I don´t know...

...the dishwasher running in the morning and B can´t remember having put it on. From my studying and observation point on Emilia, humans are strange and prone to celebrate anything. Accept hang-overs, when it is too cold outside and a broken internet connection.

Apart from the party, there are a few things to discover: B will be travelling a lot and there is talk about some splendid outlooks. As I told you, my world is pretty much about entertaining my pet friends, Emilia and the birds flying back and forth outside, while human affairs seem to exceed concerns about knots in my fur or the fact that I urgently need a bath in order to keep my fur shining.

We should have a rest now, and so should all of you, we are keeping paws and fingers crossed, may the good spirits be with us. And please join us soonissimo for the next party, it was an honour having you.

A big fluffy hug,
Sam

No comments: