Sunday, September 27, 2009

Sam´s corner

Dear all,

this is Sam!

I have to admit that I have been far too quiet for the time being, the trust is that I am busy trying to follow up on all the stuff that is happening here!

This weekend was amazing! Dear friends from Paris came over and B and them were unbelievably lucky: the sun was shining, Bonn and Köln presented themselves in the best light and they enjoyed each others company so much! In the afternoon, she met with another friend and we went home in time before midnight, working life seems to take its toll sometimes....

Today, another lucky day: SUN, and Bs colleague from Northern Germany met in our home town Köln to wander around and enjoy the day.

B told me today were selections and is happy that the highest woman in Germany is counselor again for further 4 years (I am not sure if it is the right word, where is my dictionary).

Also, we both became fans of the updated Jesus!



I have a lot more stuff to tell but it might fall under peluche-owner privileges, so we will have to take the information stream up elsewhere :)

Have a great week.
A big, furry and fluffy hug,
B

No comments: