Sunday, February 11, 2007

my top drawer contains...

All, since the pets have started, I have to follow adressing my wishes...

Since I have accomplished starting with Tennis and being a passionate dilettant on the piano, here go my wishes:

going down the path of Santiago de Compostela.
learn water-surfing, sailing on a Catamaran and I would like to go to Tibet.
A second trip to India is already scheduled :-) and I will see Keith Jarrett in concert soon!
Once in my Life, I would like to play the complete Goldbergvariations by J.S. Bach.
I would like to meet in person Hélène Grimaud, the pianist who lives close to New York.
less politics and more common sense and heart in the world

Fellows, I am impatient to see your input.

A big hug,
Birgit

3 comments:

dov tov said...

i wish.. i wish my friend samuel came to visit me more often. we spent this great day counting tranis and what not, and he never calls or writes...
trex wishes to say hi. she is busy right now, there's a fire truck passing by and she has to explain it to the penguins.
bye for now...

Bridgeta said...

dear dov-tov, Samuel is on my feet everyday for an own account, I promise to do this asap. I would be happy to load up a foto of you guys, shall you have one. By that, the pets here in Köln can see you and won´t be so sorry for not having made it into the luggage in December!!!! Samuel promises more input from his side, he is so happy to know you! A big hug from the gang, they wish to see you guys whenever and wherever. This is a fluffy family, huh? Love from all of them to you, take good care of Keren and Ben, they count on your daily stories when they come home!!!! Birgit

Bridgeta said...

ups, love of course also from me... this is what happens when you write for your pets ;-)