Friday, February 16, 2007

Be careful of your wishes - they might come true ;-)

It is soooo good to share one's positive ideas and wishes, when you see such trouble all around you.

So, here are my wishes:

to live in Scotland for a while just enjyoing life, painting and so on
search for the story of some old stones there
train the emotional intelligence of kids
more liberty in my job
have a child of my own with my husband
buy a little black harp when I'm forty-five
create a series of sky impressions (fotographs or paintings)
learn telepathy (okay, that's a bit weird) ;-)

and of course,
more emotional and spiritual development on earth, no matter in which religion,

Have fun,
Anina

3 comments:

Bridgeta said...

Anina, those are great things to wish for! Have you already started putting the one or other dream into reality? How?
Thank you so much for joining.
B

Anina said...

Hi Bridget!
Well at least I try to realize the emotional trainer job. I can start next week when holiday is over again. The trip to Scotland in summer is planned as well...
Good luck with your own great wishes, chica!
Anina

Bridgeta said...

thank you so much, I am on my way, too. Scared at somepoint, but with a good spirit :-) one of my wishes - this forum - is already on its way !!!