Monday, February 12, 2007

My Wishes

Thank you Bridgeta for this great idea! Maybe sharing all our dreams will inspire others and gradually we will help make this world a better one!

My great dreams are:
-> traveling to Mexico!
-> visiting all the secret places in Vatican that are not open to the public
-> traveling to Egypt/Arabia/Oman etc. and find an Arabian horse...MY horse!
-> working as development aid at least once in my life, if not all the time and making an end to extreme poverty
-> having children with my beloved future husband and getting old together with him!!!

I'm happy to hear about your dreams & wishes!
R

3 comments:

Bridgeta said...

Dear Robyn, thank you so much, I am so happy about you guys joining!!!!! Let´s start making those wishes come true! Lorena and me are starting to prepare the trip from India, so from time to time I will post some stuff here to keep you updated on that :-)
Do you have a foto you would like to load up? What do you think, should we start presenting ourselves? not sure,,,
xxx B

Samuel said...

Robyn,
this is Samuel, it´s so much fun to see you here. Remember me? You were so kind to show me the Christmas Market in Bonn a few hours after Birgit finding me in a gift shop! You were amazing! Fluffy hug,
Samuel

Bridgeta said...

Robyn, I forgot to tell you: for the planning, I will be more than happy to help you, I have been to Mexiko and went backpacking there, it was amazing!!!!!
Huggies, B