Friday, February 6, 2009

from Sam to fluffy, furry and human friends!

Dear all,
it has been a while since I wrote to you guys, but B is bored out of her mind because she isn´t feeling well and her brain is really dull for a couple of days.

So I spend the day
-playing with fruits in the kitchen
-asking Emilia about humidity (is it sufficient or does she prefer a dryer environment?)
-The plant get the question the other way round (especially the english mint called menta and Laurelia require a lot of humidity!)
-Enrique wonders why B has so many blankets with her at the moment and greets Knut in Berlin!
-looking into the stars, we think of Dov-tov, T-Rex
-looking into a map we think of the horse without name and Conchita
-how is David the Gingko I have never met, Anina!
-due to my low chances of moving throughout the appartment, I need to ask B to take me anywhere which she gladly does!

The other day, B went to Copenhagen and got into a hassle: in the train to the station she realized she had left me and the foto camera sitting on the kitchen table! I spent the time with the kitchen devices and plants and when B came back she told me everything about it!

De lille havfrue - also known as the little mermaid, is sitting all year on a stone close to the sea, it must be great! And she says she has so many memories about the town, from lightyears ago and business trips throughout the last years. Life is colourful, at least most of it, apparently :)

A big hug to you all,
Sam

1 comment:

keren said...

dov tov and trex say hi. they spend the day looking out the window towards the lake, and counting cars that go by on the road below. their highlight is when a fire truck goes by.
occasionally they try to count snowflakes, but they can't count more than 4 ;)