Thursday, April 14, 2011

Now Is All, ain´t it

It has been ages since you guys heared from me here.

So much has happened, I am impressed, amazed, tired, and happy.
First of all I realized how much I miss my friends out there, and throughout the last weeks, I understood taht I must be a little bit clearer on it.

Before I do: be happy out there, tell your loved ones you love them. All that exists IS in this very moment. The last sentence is already written in the past, and whilst I am writing these lines, I am in the present. It makes us who we are. With all of our experiences, joyous moments, awful memories, yes they are there too. In an every single second that is, we redefine what we are, how we think, if we want to take a turn or stay in the road we are right now.

People giving us grief without ceasing don´t have the right to do so. we can chose if that is something we want and most of the time, our inner balance decides if we want to bear that or if we shut it down. And again, we decide this every second, the second, the now, is all there is.

And there are the joyous moments. Like today hanging out with a friend, enjoying each other´s company. The car that smells like coffee because I left the warm coffee in there for a couple of hours whilst I was enjoying life. Finally finishing a killer T&L (three months in my job is a loooong period to collect receipts, trust me). Followed by tax declarations, I am happy to finally being almost done with either of these! I am having two days off to do things. Tomorrow, I will most probably be going to the beach in Domburg. A couple of hours in the car, but I want to see the sun, the water, plunge into the sand and get freckles.

And all of this and so much more I want for you guys. Read the grass harp by Capote if you want to be delighted, listen to music. Knock yourselves out with whatever makes you happy. Try to understand that NOW is all there is. Past is memory and the next minute fiction. It all boils down to this.

And a big hug from my side. Colourful thoughts. Forget being sensible and live. I promise I will try to do that with small things here.

No comments: