Monday, May 19, 2008

Sam alone at home

Dear all,

Birgit is at work and I am, well, having the house for myself!

Let me tell you what is going on...

Birgit´s headache is saying good-bye, she didn´t sleep tonight and I am so curious to know what exactly happened in that meeting today, but I guess she is doing fine.

Emilia the piano: tuned, in a good mood and entertained by Birgit more and more.

Olivia the plant and flower friends: waiting for the rain that is sure to come today.

me: writing to you all, spreading huge hugs and telling you all that we miss you guys! As a matter of fact, we have been collecting fotos (which have to be checked by the people on them) and stories (which they will have to bear ;) )
for you, so please don´t think we are forgetting you, all to the contrary!!!!!!!!

Birgit: I guess she can´t wait to be home again in order to sleep soonissimo today.


A big big hug to all of you!!!!
Sam

2 comments:

Anina said...

Hey Sam!

I am very curious about the pictures...
The three of us, Bernhard, myself and the little one made some bike trips to several lakes.
Now I work ath home (throwing away old school stuff etc.)
Greetings from David the Gingko.

keren said...

i hope B feels better and less tired. huggggses from me and dov tov who is my traveling companion!