Sunday, June 28, 2009

oh boy

see the expression on my jumping elchs face in my living room?


That´s how I basically felt for three days in a row now, I have been taping, painting, cleaning, stretching muscles I didn´t know I have and here it goes:

living room

with a new blue paint. Far darker than expected, the lady in the shop wasn´t really concentrated when she sold me the mixture, but I think it´s fine. Where you see the watch, there is now another painting in the exact colours of the blue wall. The corridor and kitchen got a treat too in plain white, and I am amazed about the difference. One thing is not done yet, the ceilings are too high (3,5 m?), more than I could handle, so I will have to ask the male population about this part :)

Shall my tortured legs and further feel in peace soon (I even treated this with baths and Pilates, and yet...)

At the same time, following feng-shui getting-rid-of-too-much-stuff-principles, again a lot of stuff made acquantance with the dustbin, it feels so much better in here now!

Love you guys.
B

No comments: