Monday, July 6, 2009

way too much time :)

Hi there,

these days I am really amazed about being at home around 6 pm already. I will spare you the details, but due to a new responsibility at work, my day starts at 6 in the morning and I am really amazed how cool it is to have some time of the evening in peace.

Right now, a neighbour is rehearsing for a classical piece I don´t remember the name of on her violin, so the windows are open wide. Once a week they have a chamber orchestra trying out pieces and it is so nice! Which brings to something I read the other day during one of those concert. Please don´t think I am crazy, in despair, whatever... It´s simply one of the 7 habits somebody expressed for highly efficient people (or in my case: for those who want to become that :) )

They said something to the extend of: when it comes to small and big plans, relax and take your time and try to begin with the end of that in mind. Which is of course a little bit difficult when it comes to life, but the question is huge and figure I will be pondering about that for a while: Who do we want be when we look back? The other way round, it sounds much easier, but it´s not the same thing.

I hope I am not overloading here, soonissimo is supposed to be fun and this question is that, too, to a certain extend.

Huggs, dear friends, and the care in the world :)

B

1 comment:

Anina said...

Hi Bridget!
Why do you want to be even more efficient? You are perfect!
Babies are efficient - they know when they are learning best and then are open for new experiences
Greets from Anina, B and M :-)))