Friday, September 17, 2010

update:

one of you guys just went running through the Alps for a couple of days

the same did start her new job in huge company, international waters and scary structures

another one just moved back to her hometown to start working and feel at ease in known surroundings

Sam is still whispering with the elephant, I think they are making fun of me in a great way, I am sitting on the sofa, legs in a knot, hair in bad shape and a big grin on my face

I am puzzled about having to drive a HUGE car for the next three months. Bothered would be another expression for it, Köln is not made for such stuff. but I started thinking of what could fit into a Toureg:
- a baby pony for a short ride
- a desk
- 50 liter of Pudding times ten
- 80 popes?
- 200 Editions of Julia Childs Cook books (hopefully that is not too heavy)
- Sam´s worldwide family member, imagine the furry chaos

- any other suggestions... here is the space to indicate me if you need my services :)
Love you guys,
Birgit

No comments: