Tuesday, July 10, 2012

London and Cambridge

The last few days were amazing but tiring. Switching countries is a challenge. Administration issues until you drop. After some activity in the respect, London to visit a dear friend, veg, slow down the pace and give myself a break. It works. I am moving to the UK, Cambridge to be more precise. Ok, I should maybe start this story a little earlier. -Cologne feels kind of deserted since a lot of people left -I don´t thing I spent this much time in the same town ever -I miss being abroad that simple. but what´s a girl to do? -get my sweet behind off the couch. -let go of everything, literally everything. before I did, life was difficult. i do have a plan and I am not becoming a hippie. it´s rather to know where you are going, have faith, stop doubting and start walking. and within a couple of weeks, everything fell into place. ever since then, life is easier. there will be moments when I will hit the roof when I get mad. I will doubt myself, everybody does. but it´s easier to unwind now. things just are. so, once the german bureaucracy is done and the british one continues, I will be starting my new job in October. in cambridge, this is a done deal since my last post. I am happy, excited and I do sometimes need the proverbial paper bag. but it will be fine. Bear with me!

No comments: