Wednesday, July 18, 2007

back in life - soonissimo



Dear all,

soonissimo real life will start again! I feel like not having talked or written to you guys in ages, but I guess things will become better!

To tell you the truth, the life has been a blast, study-wise, and nerv-wrecking on the other hand side due some issues I might already have been mentioning in the one or other occasion! BUT here´s the head´s up for all of you: I am happy.

Imagine going to school, 8 hours of lessons straight, even a little romance in school involved, I am having it all, high-level high-school all over again :) ! Well, one thing is missing, which is: contacting everybody this message is addressed to. I miss the little and great things about all of you and I am sorry if you don´t hear about it in person, but better times to come!

A big hug, a great deal of smiles to all of you and for those of you who want to contribute to this blog, just drop me a line.

B

4 comments:

Anina said...

Hey, that's great!
Although being sick I am happy too.
My holiday starts tomorrow...

Big smile to everyone,
Anina

keren said...

wow. going "back to school"... i don't know if i can really do it anymore! i think my attention span is reduced to increments of 1/2 an hour at a time. if i have to sit and stare at someone talking for longer than that, it has to be really interesting. really. and for 8 hours a day?!? i admire you!!!
i'm happy that you're happy. just so you know, i'm going to put soonissimo on my favorites list, so you better update regularly!!!

hugs

harry said...

Hi Bridget,
sieht gut aus.
.-)
Liebe Grüße!
Harry

Bridgeta said...

Anina, hey, are you feeling better, girl?

Keren, thank you much, as you can see, I am being diligent!

Harry, vielen Dank für Deine Nachricht!!!

all the best to all of you out there, B