Sunday, July 29, 2007

let s start cramming :)



Dear all,

we are finally getting the cramming started. I feel like for the last few months, I have been listening to the prelude of what we are supposed to know for the certification in October. The first in-depth chapters of the modules we are supposed to learn throughout the next weeks are very complex and apparently from a different planet (the SAP-one). So, I get a little help from my dear Samuel, putting flashcards in order and helping me keeping patient. Isn´t that cute?



For breaks at home, we have a good view, a tree in the patio is greeting us and it calms, while we sit in the perfect chair we got from our old friend P from my old town, Samuel will soon be on a foto accordingly, so you guys will literally have the full picture soon!


A big hug to all of you and keep me posted!

B

3 comments:

dov tov said...

yeyy!
i can see sam's paw!!

i miss you ...

Bridgeta said...

Dear dov tov, yes, Sam is so happy you
recognised his paws! I saw you are helping Keren travelling, so cute! Do you allow me to post your recent lovely foto? Big fluffy hug, we miss you too! Sam and B

keren said...

dov tov is sleeping right now (he was up all night playing with the scroogim), but i'm sure he won't mind if you post his photo!! he takes a lot of pride in it.
hugs
-keren