Sunday, August 5, 2007

cell-phone acquaints laundry :)

Dear friends,

my place is a very friendly place, I will describe the latest event later. At the moment, I guess the studying during the week and hanging out during weekends damages my brain. Which is good for Samuel, my friend La Golfa and me took him to the playground last week for a foto session. One of many, as you guys might have found out already, but it is really fun:



Afterwards, he was so tired, he had to take a siesta, after giving me few advices on how to shake sand out of its fur, etc....



And then, as you might know from the very first stories (see the spooky gang) in this blog we have strange things going on in my house. This time, it was not a question of pets having fun, nohoooo...... Apparently, the laundry and the cell-phone have been communicating for a while and we only guess that the washing maching invited cell for a really good clean. This week, we already had a plastic bowl meeting the hot plate which made it literally melt, some pasta getting very friendly with the bottom of the pan until is was deeply black and today, whilst cleaning up the appartment we heared a very loud sound coming our of the washing machine. And with all the innocence in the world, the cell appeared inside in the window whilst the centrifuge was working, I guess it was clean enough :)

Hopefully, all the elements on the planets might want to meet in my appartment but I am begging them to keep the house intact, that´s all I am asking for :) Maybe, and here´s a second thought, some practical supervision from my side might be goooood!

Anyway, a week is starting and I wish you guys out there all the best in the world, my laundry instruction being; keep cell-phones apart from chatty washing machines at all times and NO bleach, please!

Huggies!
B

2 comments:

keren said...

the cell phone should do like this:
http://images.inmagine.com/168nwm/comstock/kcd00255/kcd00255005.jpg
(maybe sam should too!!!)

Bridgeta said...

yeah, I have just spread the word and I hope it works :))