Sunday, August 26, 2007

focus on excellence

Dear all,

my dear fluffy fellow is on his way for a great career. For funsies, I have created a virtual company called Samuel Escudero Buenaluz GmbH in the SAP-test-environment is he is already living up to being the boss, right now he is with Moni on a coaching program for monkey entrepreneurs and should be looking like this:



Yesterday, staying at our preferred bar in Cologne with Raubfisch and discussing what is important and what is not, I felt that kind of itch that bothers when there is a dream to fulfill and still a few obstacles to overcome. MY dream at the moment is having a job I have been designing in my head and will quite probably get, go to Spain and live passion. To all of you and Sam and me: shall patience, strength and strong focus be with us to go through with what will stand in the way to succeed. We deserve all of it.

Spain, I am on my way.

Besos a todos,
B

No comments: