Tuesday, November 13, 2007

yesterday, Loreley; TODAY Anina s birthday

Went to München yesterday and couldn´t take Sam with me, he wouldn´t have felt comfortable with business people, so he missed some culture, I went past this piece of culture on the way down to München:



The mountain Loreley, which is famous for the little girl that was sitting on it´s top, combing her blond hair, singing and making sailors so fuzzy they would not overcome the obstacles in the river Rhine and drown with their boats....



following this link you will see nicer fotos! http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loreley

Also, congrats to Anina, it´s her birthday today and all the best again, it was so nice seeing you yesterday!!!!! (ps: the indoor fotos did not work, don´t know why)

hugs, B

1 comment:

Anina said...

Thank you sweetie!

Everything is working up right now...
I just feel great because I made my big decision on Thursday.

I t seems like life is geting more and more intense and real...

I know you will get the RIGHT job in the RIGHT country, my dear!

Hugs, Anina