Thursday, November 29, 2007

good news



all,

Lorena and me discussed a few days ago that is has been almost one year since we went to Chicago to Join Keren and Ben at their wedding, it feels like ages ago and yet like I saw them all yesterday for coffee, it must be the blogging...

Anyway, Keren´s Ben wrote something about people being surrounded by blond people tend to become "lighter" in the head :)
These days, I am around myself a lot and I am really getting confused :) :

I was scared of having to make too many compromises with a new job since I have taken a new technology path. It´s almost scary after a year of so much hard work, but apparently it was worth the risk and the nerves! My home feels like an office ever since I came back from Berlin: my phone keeps ringing and I am having a couple of interviews throughout the next days, huge companies. So, I am trying to bundle my energies and carry them to people, so everybody gets the best they deserve :))))

I really hope that within the next four weeks I will get something good to start with in my new area.

B

2 comments:

keren said...

i like the hippo :)
i don't think blonds can inflict stupidity on themselves. as a proof, i can state that ben is a lot dumber when around his sister than when he's around himself. of course this isn't a statistically significant sample, and i should test this theory on more subjects

miss you too!

Samuelito said...

well, that really calms mme down, see I am a blond monkey and home by myself a lot, too!

I also miss you!