Monday, December 3, 2007

yuchhu!

I love it, yesterday the fridge was about to burst:



the door opens and my guests just start coming in without me having to do anything but smile and "nurture" them :). we were about 15 people and starting at 11.00 in the morning we went on until 7-ish pm.

If I think about it: my appartment must consider me boring, having spent so much time in school or cramming at home by myself. So appartment, here you go, yesterday you were in demand of hosting my guests ;)

Sorry I did not take any pictures but I will take care of presenting people one after the other here in soonissimo so you guys know "who´s who"

A big hug and thank you for coming by yesterday and for joining in the future for those of you who could not come :)
Sam and B

2 comments:

keren said...

wow, look at all that fresh produce. those bananas look so yummy
wish i could come too!!! maybe next time we visit you...

Samuelito said...

yessss, please join us next time :)