Wednesday, December 5, 2007

I am really pissed

Today is not my day.

Haven´t slept enough, overslept and almost missed my train for an interview, I am tired and I shouldn´t be. Who am I to complain about the fact that I haven´t had the time to find something international due to the fact that headhunter kept calling and keeping my busy for two weeks? Who am I to complain about the fact that I will earn less in the next months than at my old firm since I am starting fresh in a new area with splendid options for the time after the apprentice-period?

Here´s what I am pissed about: I went to several miserable towns in Germany for interviews where typical german people sat and they are ok. We are talking about huge companies. But the sum of NOT working internationally, having to commute up to 3 per day and not going to the south due my miserable finances does not really make my day. And today things added up to something in my throat....

This is soonissimo in reverse and I am off now in order to write some applications to Spain. Please continue keeping fingers crossed and I will come back with good news soon.

cheers,
B

ps: this is when things started today:) http://youtube.com/watch?v=PREdzRqsReY&playnext=3&playnext_from=QL

No comments: