Thursday, January 10, 2008

today, whilst talking to raubfisch





... just came home from an interview, and here´s the latest status: 1 contract already at home ready to sign, the international position I have been assessed for this week might be mine, don´t know, will know by the end of next week. 1 position within a very famous flight carrier should be fine, too and I might be going to Switzerland next week to check out one last third aaaaaaaannnnd:


decision around Jan 20th and I get to choose, yeyyyyy!

couldn´t be more relieved about having options

Thank you all for being so patient and bearing with me throughout mumbling, whining and SAPpiness.


Big hug, B

ps: do not rat me out to the mirror-syndicate, I have been abusing it treating it like a whiteboard for studying purposes :)

No comments: