Monday, June 9, 2008

Raubfisch, where art thou?

this weekend was really strange, because of Saturday....

Raubfisch is in the middle of moving her stuff to Spain. To those of you who don´t know her: we went to school together in Barcelona and she found me here in Germany around 15 years later again Köln, and I get to know the grown-up version of either her and me, it´s really fun to see how many things a person keeps throughout their entire life. Raubfisch (aka Isa) is and has always been a very vivid person, with a lot of curiosity, passion and travelling, not to mention the love for horses (remember your first riding lesson in Barcelona), music and I guess no book is save from her :)

On Saturday, I went to her place to help her packing her stuff. She has already been living in Tarragona since September and is now preparing the big move from Germany which is a big deal: cartons of books, CDs, and other beloved stuff that needs careful wrapping, a promise not to break, melt, stain on the way to Tarragona and be at service in the new home... shall everything arrive well!

As a big surprise to me, her parents whom I hadn´t seen for over 20 years came by and worked a lot, they were so amazing and so kind!

Isa, dear I will miss you here in Köln but am happy that you will start a new chapter in Tarragona,

Hasta pronto donde sea!!!!! BESOOOOOOOOOO
Bridget

No comments: