Saturday, September 6, 2008

Randy Pausch is dead

I haven´t checked the website of Randy Pausch for a while and just found out that he died on July 25th.

Randy helt this non-pathetic lecture one month after he knew he had not too much time left on this planet and he inspired me enormously with his Last Lecture, talking about how to achieve your childhod dreams.

He inspired millions of people with his. He simply says: Just don´t let your passion go by. Don ´t wait for things to happen, reach out to what is important to you.

May he rest in peace.

1 comment:

Anina said...

Hey Bridget!It's funny, I am reading a book about realizing one's wishes and it souns quite similar: Just try to feel excited about your personal dreams and then you will attract it.Well, I try that out with my divorce (it seems to work out) and on finding someone to rent this apartment.I definetly worked out with finding a new flat for our family in Schwabing.Everything is fine :-)))Greetings to Sam. What about baking a banana cake?Hugs, Anina