Wednesday, September 17, 2008

viva el virus, pink soup and Umbria

You guys,

a virus is keeping my brain on low speed which I think is really nice.

Since yesterday until Friday, I am staying home, it is something like a flue, and I enjoy low-brain-life despite the annoying part of searching for tissues all the time and having to stay in bed... so back to low-brain: cooking a soup today that had chicken, chick peas and red beet in it so it actually turned pink, Keren, since I froze some if it I will take a picture later (btw: I am still looking forward to presenting you guys a foto of "Schnitzelauflauf")

Then, my appartment is changing massively again with so much stuff gone! And now that it´s already autumn here, things are changing; no more t-shirts outside, several layers for the daily challenges: tube, main station Köln, another small train and a 3 km walk to the office.

But enough about mundane stuff. As far as you guys are concerned, I have some great news, GypsyQueen aka Robin is going to Italy for 2 years and I think she might meet Roberta there again, they both sound happy about this happening. FOTOOOOOS! :)

Roberta has a new cat called Perla.

a friend in Houston said that "Ike" fortunately only caused him smalled material damages

Anina and her partner will welcome somebody new by the end of October.

Marksi is getting quite close to closing a great professional deal.

And all of you whom I am not explicitly mentioning right now are supposedly doing fine.

Hugs to all of you,
B

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Bridgeta and all of you sweet folks,
I need to say that the pink soup was more than delicious!!! And while havig the soup and some tea and some incense, we were chatting away about our dreams and desires. And while my dreams may have changed over the past year, the urge and willingess to make them come true hasn't. So I recklessly decided to leave all securities behind (well, most of them) and jump the fence and start a very "alternative" live in Umbria.
Life in the midst of nature, accomodating pilgrims and travellers, working on the land - guys, I'm so happy!
Finally free! Let us all be more daring in the way we fulfil our dreams!
Love to all of you,
gypsyqueen