Monday, February 15, 2010

The mundane world part II

two alarm clocks and both broken. I don´t have to get up in time any more :) Can I invent an alarm-clock that doesn´t mind sailing through the air from time to time? hey, with a bounce-back-mechanism, that´s fun and entertaining in the morning (how can I make it not hurtful - temperature sense)?

stupid new bulbs in Europe:
why does the bulb in the fridge burn brighter than the 60W bulb (!) in the actual lamp in the kitchen?

Went for a run and I looked down: those were the wrong shoes, but with the snow it was actually a good idea to wear hiking shoes (thank God not boots, I would hopefully have realized THAT).

Can´t imagine what thé world looks like after Wednesday, oh boy. Preparation almost finished, can´t believe it.

A big hug to all of you y un beso,
B

No comments: