Tuesday, February 9, 2010

the mundane world

- it seems like I have new flatmate! It´s cute: post-its on the bathroom mirror, bathroom door... Tady, the contractor is redoing the bathroom and it the movement in the bathroom makes me laugh. Good times when I had flatmates!

- I am thinking about sending Sam to tell Tady stories, he has experience with help: the maids in a hotel had the biggest fun putting him in different positions. Once he ended up in the bathroom in front of the mirror :)

-last week, I had a very important meeting and couldn´t wear the dress that matches the suit-jacket since I had a huge hematoma on the shin (it´s stupid to fight against gravity) God, what a nice problem.

-the suit ratio in my closed is alarmingly high and I hope to get to wear them soon again. Beatrix, I already hear the protest but I like it. Is it snobby to like dressing up from time to time?

-I have a very important meeting which might mean end of a project, I will get into more details at a later stage. It´s a lot of work but I am focussing on the result. Last week I relearned something very important: Once I am prepared and relaxed the equasion ends up really well. So simple, where has that been?

-this morning I got my first sms from an New Zealand cell, thanks Ray! Happy to know you, girl, mua!

-Going for a run is not about feeling elastic. So additional Pilates. And today my walk was nothing short of Jurassic Park, I swear. Not fair.

-Hopefully the America´s Cup will be starting tomorrow, I can´t wait! Who wants to join to learn how to sail catamaran at lake Garda? It´s a good place to learn due to the fall-winds...
borrowed from http://www.globecartoon.com/

-Going to bed now, with a couple of nots in my hair, a slight cold and a good mood. Life is good, who knew.

Hugs to all of you,
B

No comments: