Sunday, September 23, 2007

knowledge is light...

if so, I hope to be quite visible by the end of next month :)))

Anyway, I don´t care, throughout the last few days I have received a ton of messages, TONs of headhunters, some even from Spain, and more importantly, from you guys cheering me up, and for today there is nothing more to say than:

THANK YOU!

For those of you who will not see me in a while, I ought to look like this by the end of the year again:



And that is important because I am thinking about having a party once this is over,, by the end of the year!

a big hug,
B

2 comments:

keren said...

:)
i like this picture. you look like you're stepping out of some botticelli painting...
wish i could come to the party!

Bridgeta said...

well Sam is clearly the artist here and I guess there will be another party once you guys have the time to come over :)))