Sunday, September 16, 2007

where is the shore?

For the sake of patience, I am reahallyyyyy trying to keep my cool which is not always easy, I have to admit.

I do not really know how to store all of the information necessary to pass the exam next month, and hysteric laughter and panic attacks shake hands at some points. But today I made some progress, trying to be human to myself and hoping the shore will be reached by the end of the year.

How do you guys stay calm in moments of professional overdose?

When do you guys know that the shore is close?

a big hug to all of you,
B

3 comments:

keren said...

i always did my best when under pressure at work. there used do be nothing better to bring the best out of me than a close deadline.
recently, i'm not that highly motivated, though... so i don't know.

a few years ago, in very pressured weeks, i used to make a point to go down to the beach every friday afternoon. the beach was only a 10 minute walk, and i would sit there with a book, blanket, and the sound of the waves. the most calming thing in the world!

Bridgeta said...

yes Keren, same here with deadlines, highly productive time, but far too stressy, I am trying to slow down and have some time to prepare.

Does lake Michigan have that effect on you, too (even though it is far away from your home, but at least an option)?

Anina said...

I try to be as kind to myself as possible, to body and soul...

Walking is very good for me as well!!! And then I take a deep breath

What helps me at school is smile at myself sometimes.

But I am sure you can handle it very good and the shore is never far :-)))