Saturday, February 2, 2008

this is Anina



Dear all,

I would herewith like to introduce Anina, left hand side on the foto. This picture shows us after an interview in München last November. We have gotten to know each other in Passau, Bavaria in a catholic choir in 1993 I think, Beatrix I think you guys got to know each other there :) Anina is an artist in her heart, with a lot of music, painting and reflection about people in her mind. She lives in Munich, loves Northern countries, her job and colours and I imagine many children are blessed with being taught by her. I think I took myself my very first steps actually painting with you, thank you for that, Anina! For Moni, she took a small cuddly toy travelling (geez, don´t know the animal´s name in English) and she and her friends ended up in the weirdest situations, taking fotos and making it a nice journey with a lot of fotos and beer in München and being a musician in Passau

Oh, she will come by next week and I am so happy so see here in Köln, I hope we will publish some of our adventures here!

Have a good journey, dear and see you soon,
B