Thursday, February 21, 2008

today´s story

Dear friends,

today´s story consists of looking back and being incredibly relieved. Whilst rearranging the house (the dormitory looked awful, nothing was really in its right place, asymetrical) and after connecting my laptop with my piano, I listened to a lot of music.

One album reminds me of last February and March in particular, walking in a park, looking into the sky and hoping for the best. I got much more than I expected. Professionally, from my friends, having a home I love... and all of a sudden I felt really aware, how risky last year has been, under so many aspects.

So, right now I almost feel like realizing I have avoided a really heavy accident, adrenalin goes up because and I am oddly aware of what could have happened, I am sure you guys know what I mean.

Will go to sleep now. Sorry for nagging.

XXX
B

2 comments:

keren said...

((((((((( hugs! )))))))))

Bridgeta said...

((( so welcome!!! )))) and rightback at ya ;)