Sunday, March 9, 2008

I think hippo will make it :)



The second week in the new position is about to start.

Last week is very far away. My new colleague Jan who is introducing me to the hands-on part of what I know in theory and I think we´ve had a good start. I was quite tense throughout the first days and did not really sleep well, but since Wednesday I think I made some progress and sleep came around, too. :)

Sam was having a blast or maybe the cleaning ladies did. Every time I came back to the hotel, he was sitting, laying or arranged in some hilarious ways, I think he liked it :)

Next week is going to be tough and I will be off in a second, wishing you all a good week, lots of fun and whatever else you might desire ;)

Huggies,
B

2 comments:

Anina said...

What a cute picture!I am sure he will ... and many others :)Good luck for the second week and hugs!    Anina

keren said...

best wishes to sam
and a big hug to you

im glad you're getting some sleep. maybe try to turn off your brain before you go to bed, like with watching something stupid on tv... it helps sometimes with restless minds!