Sunday, March 23, 2008

relaxation is in the house



Don´t know why I am so relaxed, I am not used to it! My street looks as above, very calm, a little bit sunny, I am inside and feel about the same.

Weird. OR maybe I should get used to it.

Years ago, during time of "probation time" at work, I would hiperventilate and be diligent amounting to the results three people would have accomplished (sometimes) working and I hope I am not blind to something I should be aware of?!? Well, I am tense during the week, but weekends are mine. Am I overseeing something? Sam, what do you say? (He doesn´t hear me, he is playing in the next room with Emilia).

Maybe it is because I got attacked and just sent a calm e-mail back. Life can be so simple, be determined, fair and speak your mind anyway even though people won´t like it. But I do like it! Should be so simple and it wasn´t until now :)

This is soonissimo too, part of the journey, learn, be happy :))

A big hug to you guys!

No comments: