Thursday, March 27, 2008

ok, it´s the third day of the working week again

Usually on Wednesdays, I get cranky at work: thinking I am too slow, apologizing to people all the time more than usual (I would even do so if a hippo jumped on my feet, it must be a genetical predisposition I can´t get rid of), thinking I am stupid, hoping I will catch up on some enlightning during the weekend (which I don´t do, one burn-out was obviously sufficient)

...

won´t be boring you (see, I am doing it again)

which leads me to the conclusion: who invented the phrase "my apologies" and why did I EVER learn to use it!

but something good is happening to, I am getting home early!

Hugs to all of you, B

2 comments:

Anina said...

Hey Bridget!

Please don't apologize that often. You're making yourself smaller than you are!!!
Do you remember Sebastian, a friend of mine? Luckily, he stopped doing that prermanently.
You are great!!

Have a nice week with Schnuckis!
Anina ;-)

Bridgeta said...

yeah, I will stop doing that, or at least try to, it´s like quitting smoking, I wouldn´t like being a permanent smoker but I guess it´s hard quitting