Friday, March 14, 2008

Schnitzelauflauf-day!

Dear all,

the world is funny sometimes, I can´t stop thinking about the fact that I saw Schnitzelgratin for the first time in my life in the cantina I visited throughout the last two weeks. very creative chef, getting rid of Wednesdays´ leftovers, it´s fascinating and horryfying at the same time: One Schnitzel after the other with some sort of sauce and cheese on it and I think I saw some really small pieces of vegetables almost blushing from the shame of being extras ;)

On the same Wednesday, I went through a crisis because I felt like the last idiot on the planet ´cause I couldn´t figure out a few things which went greatly on the following Schnitzelauflauf-day, so even though I will not ever prepare that dish, it makes me smile every time I think about it :)


A big hug to all of you and the candles continue burning!

B

1 comment:

keren said...

you HAVE to put a picture of that Schnitzelauflauf for those people who don't know what it is. i can only guess it's a sort of schnitzel?