Sunday, August 17, 2008

my *?")(§/%$§ family

I am so mad.

Just came home from Berlin, with good news for all of you guys and now this.

Five steps to anger:

1. shun one part of the family for a year already because they are being disrespectful to you in so many ways and in a specific
case they won´t even apologize.
2. Come from a trip and be happy before the following occurs.
3. Open the outer door to the house.
4. Open the mailbox.
5. Find a note from your stupid stepmother (which always is bad news).

I will not bother you with the details, but this time she really crossed a line.
I am so angry, I cannot describe it.

So my question to you: how to annoy the hell out of her. Right now, the f-word is in my mind, that´s what she is supposed to do to herself. When did this family get the right to be mean to me?

3 comments:

Anina said...

Hi!Well, my almost Ex-husband is kind of legally took a lot of money (never make a contract with a lawyer!!!) and some of the people who were interested in renting my apartment don`t show up...Well, I try to think of how many good things I have achieved and been given. And the lost money is the price for my freedom.Then I forgave and it was like taking off a burden.Crazy idea of mine. You could send the letter back - and never accept any post from this person?!Be proud of your live! You did sooooo much :-) Don`t let it bring you down too long, Scorpio!!!Lots of hugs from Anina and the baby  

keren said...

i think sending her letter back is a good idea. and bounce all further letters she might send you -- unopened.
hugs!

-keren

Bridgeta said...

Girls, thank you so much, that´s the spirit
HUGSSSSSS!
B