Thursday, August 7, 2008

Berlin is close - viva la vida!




Dear all,

as you can see I have a thing for Pablo Neruda.

Bea reminded me of the fun it is sitting in front of the laptop, letting my mind wander for a minute and writing for and to all of you.

Well my little absence of messages (apart from Pablo of course) had several reasons. So many thoughts in my head. About work-tasks. One friend has started a new job, some of you are involved in finishing something huge you have started. 

here between Köln and Northern Germany, mundane things:  trying to figure out a new pilates exercise without ending up like a knot, I started working out every day again and feel so much better (Roberta calls that feeling "elastic" and I think that is a great way of describing it). Studying small piano pieces. Or Gazpacho when it´s hot outside.

you see, so many things.

But mostly breathing in and out whenever I get nervous, upset or happy. And further to rainbows there are songs like this one: the car I was driving was VERY well equipped and I think everybody around me was forced to hear it on the highway :) coldplay - viva la vida

And going to Berlin next week is so much better even! Beatrix, Christian, Greta and me will try to provide you with fotos :)
I am so happy to see them. 

A big hug and hasta pronto,
B


No comments: