Thursday, August 28, 2008

to all of you

You guys,

the last few days made me think of the world´s logic which led me to soonissimo.

How exciting is it to meet new people you have a connection with, It is rare, a challenge and you know when they are right.

A couple of weeks ago, I have been invited to a book reading from Susuki Perret, having a lovely evening in Köln. The spirit of kindness and authenticity within. That were I met Susuki, her husband, and Liliana. Liliana and me met on Sunday again, luckily with Simona and lovely people from the opera in Bonn.

A few hints on how to deal with surprising things say so much about a person, and I was really amazed about what I saw last Sunday. Feeling blessed with such experiences, I think we will have new visitors here at soonissimo soon, I must prepare them first and Sam hasn´t met them yet, but I guess he will approve when they come to dinner some day in September.

In this spirit, there are further people I would like to mention but I haven´t got their permission yet, so bear with me on this one, too :)

Here are some further messages to all of you, my dear friends whom I always keep in mind! Anisa, Dee, Nouska, Luis, I will skype/call asap, I miss you guys!

@ Lorena, we wanted connect your friend to soonissimo, I think now is a good time, I am not that grumpy any more :)
@ Corina and Peter: I haven´t contacted you guys in ages and hope all is well with you, let´s meet soon!
@ Keren, dear, I am keeping my fingers crossed for the rest of your project
@ Marksi: you will get them, one by one :)
@ Rob: what is the deal with Italy? I am so curious :)
@ Anina: I am so happy about your new life for you, even though the mundane things don´t seem to work, I am thrilled about the rest :)
@ Mon: Allo allo is getting better and better, right? I couldn´t believe you liked it so much too! Loved our Saturday :)
@ Hilli: where are you, hope all is well with you and that the Monday greetings help :))
@ P-A: another bow to world (and skype), I will visit you guys asap even if it takes some time!
@ Paul: you are great, keep the track :)
@ Roby; we are sticking to your gifts you sent us!
@ Bea, Sam and me miss you guys and are keeping fingers crossed

Kisses and hugs to you and your families and beloved ones I will write some more messages to those of you I have not mentioned yet but I have you in mind, but I cannot keep my eyes open now any more

to be continued

Besote,
Birgit

Bridget

No comments: