Tuesday, December 30, 2008

the reverse resolution!

I got this picture from the internet and LOVED the sofa :)

You guys,

The new year is approaching! Two things to tell you:

Yes, here we go! My New Years resolution is going in reverse, since I am always giving up on the positive ones:

-never relax
-hate music altogether and the Muppet Show
-never stop working
-work hard on a grey tan and wrinkles!

Sam wants a bath, he is so modest

What about you :)

Today, when driving back from Northern Germany, in my mind a wonderful sunset outside framed my wishes for each one of you.

For your children, your partners, your dreams and wishes, yourselfs:

-Minimum once a day somebody or something to make you laugh

-Always a chicken in the freezer and a good piece of anything you like best in the fridge

-Whatever else I am not able to guess!


A HUGE HUG to all of you!

B

No comments: