Tuesday, December 2, 2008

work, like you don´t need the money

Dear all,

there is a saying of the following sort:

work like you don´t need the money, love like you never have been hurt


and the poem continues but I am going to stop here.

In business life our paths cross with so many people, and in rare occasions and with a little bit of luck, you will find the right people. Yesterday and today were full of impressions,tons of bosses and and a few non-boss colleagues in a seminar about intercultural project management. It was weird sometimes.

I am finding out who the right people on-site are to face the strange ones, apart from you guys, of course. After some turbulences last week, I think I am finding a way to stick to the first part of the poem and moreover after magnificent holidays I do not wish to be rattled at all (less than ever before). And some colleagues to face the one or other storm. I think they have proven to be good within the limited occasions working life gave us. That might be calming. I don´t think we can face the working world alone.

But maybe you do? Got receipes how to deal with this stuff?

For the second part of the poem, someone will come, there is not to much to comment but I will hopefully be able to do so before I am eighty years old.

For those in need, shall both parts of the poem with us.

Peace and love,
Birgit

No comments: