Sunday, November 30, 2008

the daytime "sleeping bag"

Dear all,

Birgit has decided to face winter time and spent entire days searching for the warmest jacket available.

The result: something that apparently feels like a sleeping bag, only shaped as a jacket (is anybody familiar with Meeshalawn or something pronounced like that?). My furry nature does not really allow me to comment on temperatures, but judging by the look on her face and yesterday´s phone-call with Bea she is in "temperature heaven"!

Apart from that, more stories from our household:

-my friend Emilia is happy, apparently there is some studying starting and Olivia, Punica and all the other plants and herbs in the house like the studying. Hopefully B will always remember to make sure that she actually plugs in the headphones when she plays after 10 pm, the neighbours might not be too thrilled about learner sessions in the middle of the night :))))

-Myself, I moved from sitting on Emilia to sitting in the window, observing the snow-flakes dancing outside, watching the lights being switched on and off when it is already dark, thinking of all my furry and human friends, fur-maintenance, past and next adventures with B, my cousin who quite soon will be here.

- We are seriously thinking about getting rid of the sofa, B is bugged about it for a very long time already and if it weren´t for the worry of where people will actually sit when they come to visit. By the way, B wonders: Do you guys have something really practical that bugs you in your house? Does it make sense to get rid of it against all common sense?

- A couple of nights ago, I spent the night in the dormitory chair and Sally the salt-lamp distributed a lot of salt in the air! She descends from salt minery in a mountain very far away and has bulb in the belly, she looks so nice and warm!

- I have yet to tell you so much more stuff but today time is limited, I think I am being taken to the sink for a bath, B is cleaning the house and me. B already took a foto from me "hanging out, I promise to send it to you asap.

Toodles,
Sam

2 comments:

keren said...

i think you should get rid of the couch if you don't like it!

i'm sure you'll come across something that you really like soon enough :)

Jerry said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.