Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Dear Anina...

...
It´s your birthday tomorrow and be sure I will be thinking of you :)

Remember the gift you made me with the autobiography of Hélène Grimaud?

To all of you out there, whenever I listen to the pianist Hélène performing pieces of Brahms, I figure he must be smiling somewhere. We cannot really be sure what he would have liked to hear but in comparison to other interpretations, personally she seems to touch me the most, so please accept my apologies for this strange statement here :)

I had to research a little and look what I found:

A documentary!
Hélène performing Brahms op 79!!

With a big bow around it, hope you will not read this before tomorrow :)

Hugsies, dear,
Bridget

1 comment:

Anina said...

Thanks!

I wonder how Brahms would look like... smiling :-)

My little present is taking up a lot of time, but I enjoy it. She is really cute and funny. One smile and a giggle and her dad and I are melting away.

So greeatings to Sam and Emilia and a lot of hugs to all of you, Anina