Wednesday, January 14, 2009

ah, I am so relaxed

Dear all,

Sam is sitting in the next room and I feel as "elastic" as he is.

Sleeping well every night for weeks now. Today I felt strange and I realized: I am not beating myself up for the following these days: what might come, what is in the past, work, why my first data flows confronts me with thousands of details. Recession, men, cats, dogs, somebody really mad at me, what people think, why I can´t wear a pair of trousers I love, not having finished an exercise with Emilia, restarting with Pilates. Of course I am being careful nonetheless and critical but life seems to be so much more than those daily worries. I am trying to understand a bigger picture, I guess.

It feels really weird because it is not something usual, life in peace of mind. And it´s good.

Saying little prayers for all of you, your friends, families, partners.

I am off to Copenhagen on Sunday and can´t wait for it. Business, dozens of suits :)

Beso,
B

No comments: