Thursday, April 16, 2009

Why, Marc, why?




what does make one feel sexy?

A former colleague told me once something I think about often:

"If you have to stand in front of people in order to present them anything, the best thing apart from being 150% prepared of course is feeling sexy."

Do you believe so, too?

It starts with small things not worth mentioning. For the last years agua de colonia. A few of you already know my passion for that stuff. German people usually hate it, because the lemon-smell reminds them of what old people wear in Germany. In Spain, splashing in such stuff is ok and can be very refreshing, i personally feel much "safer" when I am wearing some, especially in summer time. And it doesn´t bother the surrounding as much as perfume.

But then I found Marc Jacobs. He develops body splashs amongst other things. They come out in turns: fresh, funny and unbelievable fragrances. I am not talking about feeling safe but SEXY.

Once a year, I check out his new stuff. Today it was time again.

"cucumber" blew my mind. And I will have to wait minimum a couple of months before "basil" is finished, uaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

To feeling sexy in this world. And Marc, you are a GOD.

No comments: